BA (Hons) Business Studies
The programme integrates theoretical study and application to real world cases, in each module's teaching strategy but also in direct interaction with the University's external partnerships, including employers' organisations, professional associations, international partners and spin off entrepreneurial activities.
In particular our business management graduates have analytical, research, information technology, interpersonal, cross-cultural communication and empathetic skills.
The skills of managing ICT, communication with peers and external organisations, numeracy, problem-solving, interacting in teams, ethical reasoning, critical appraisal, self-management and leadership have been particularly applauded. Students' progress through the programme ensures that they become increasingly self-confident and capable of managing their own learning. Graduates will have developed self-confidence and the ability to work in diverse environments and communicate at a wide variety of levels.
Duration: 3 years (Full Time)
Year 1 & Year 2 fee for International Students consists of two components:
a) GBP2,850 (UK Associate College Fee)
b) RM7,500 (Local Campus Fee)
Year 1 & Year 2 fee for Malaysian Students
a) RM 17,450
GBP2,950 (Final Year Fee)
Awarding Body: University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- A pass in STPM / A' Levels , with a minimum
Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in
Mathematics and English at SPM / O'SSSS Levels or any
- A pass In STAM with a minimum grade of Jayyid,
and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level;
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or
Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF);
- Matriculation / Foundation qualification with
a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any
- International students are required to achieve a
minimum score of 5.5 for international English
Language Testing System (IELTS) or its equivalent.
- Should be at least 21 years old
- The IELTS score should be no lower than 6.0, with no sub score being lower than 5.5. For TOEFL, applicants should have a minimum overall score of 72, which should be comprised of a minimum score of 20 in speaking, 17 in writing, 18 in reading and 17 in listening.
- Marketing Management
- Managing Information and Technology
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Study Skills
- Business Accounting
- Economics for business
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Personal Managerial Effectiveness
- Introduction to Business Environment
- Business Research Methodologies
- International Business
- Financial Management Analysis
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS) or
- Malaysian Constitution and Society
- Strategic Management
- Integrated Case Study
University Regulations are available here.
* Modules listed above could vary from time to time depending on the subject availability and convener availability at Westminster International College and UWTSD. In the event of a particular specialism not being available, Westminster International College reserves the right to offer an alternative course.
Prices are subject to change. Please contact Westminster International College for more details.