Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
In the current business climate, it is increasingly important for business managers and leaders to update and advance their business knowledge and skills. The Doctor of Business Administration offers the opportunity for those who wish to make a career progression from middle/senior manager level to the board level. The DBA is the highest level of professional qualification available in business and management and can help you achieve those goals.
This DBA is founded upon three core themes - Value Creation, Strategy and Leadership. When integrated, these management skills are an essential formula for all businesses seeking to deliver sustainable value to shareholders.
The Doctoral curriculum is delivered in two structured stages and is benchmarked against the university Research Degree Regulations in particular specifically those for professional doctorates
Duration: 3 - 5 years Part-Time
Course Fee: £2,750 (UK Associate College Fee) + RM34,950 (Local Campus Fee)
Awarding Body: University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- A UK Masters level degree with merit or an equivalent recognised University/Institution Masters Degree qualification in business, management or relevant subject areas or have a good Masters level degree in a cognate subject area or field of study.
- Overall IELTS 6.5 or equivalent with a minimum 6.5 in reading and writing and a minimum of 5.5 in listening and speaking components
- Candidates are normally required to have relevant management experience
- Value Creation for Business
- Strategic Thinking and Critical Analysis
- Strategy Road Maps
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Organisational Transformation
- Value Management
- Interpersonal Leadership
- Research Methodologies
- Doctoral Thesis
University Regulations are available here.
* Modules listed above could vary from time to time depending on the subject availability and convener availability at Westminster International College and UWTSD. In the event of a particular specialism not being available, Westminster International College reserves the right to offer an alternative course.
Prices are subject to change. Please contact Westminster International College for more details.