The MBA is aimed at students who aspire to a professional career or role in management and business. It also caters particularly for international students and those who view their career potential in an increasingly global professional environment.
The programme covers a wide range of general business and management modules. All students are encouraged to apply the concepts they have learned into practical cases in order to effectively utilise the theoretical methodology. The modules are designed to develop a students' potential to manage and lead organisations effectively through the development of their own abilities.
An MBA in General Management covers many business aspects that will enable a student to enter into a number of career paths and industries. Graduates can expect to get a sufficient grasp of financial models, human resource management as well as marketing and corporate strategies.
Duration: 18 - 24 Months
Course Fee: £1,950 (UK Associate College Fee) + RM14,250 (Local Campus Fee)
Awarding Body: University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree).
- Should be at least 21 years old
- The IELTS score should be no lower than 6.0, with no sub score being lower than 5.5. For TOEFL, applicants should have a minimum overall score of 72, which should be comprised of a minimum score of 20 in speaking, 17 in writing, 18 in reading and 17 in listening.
- Managing Human Capital and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Option Modules (students can choose any two option modules from below)
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
Part Two: Major Project
- Integrated Case Study (OR)
- Business Development Proposal (OR)
University Regulations are available here.
* Modules listed above could vary from time to time depending on the subject availability and convener availability at Westminster International College and UWTSD. In the event of a particular specialism not being available, Westminster International College reserves the right to offer an alternative course.
Prices are subject to change. Please contact Westminster International College for more details.